Prices do not include delivery.
BioHansa™ wood shavings have been specially designed for horses, flowers and poultry, chicks and other birds.
• Spruce and Pine softwood as raw1 material
• Moisture content 12-18%. Avg. 15%.
• Bulk density 185 Kg/m³
• Dust free, No bacteria
• Greatly reduces the risk of accidental rolling
• Will not carry easily into the feed or the drinkers
• Improved thermal properties, warm & comfortable
• Easy to use, a bedding suitable for use in most spreading equipment
How to use BioHansa™ wood shavings
When first laying BioHansa™ wood shavings in your free-range unit the floor should be clean and dry. The bed needs to be maintained to a depth of 20 mm to 50 mm. Too shallow and the bedding will turn sticky.
BioHansa™ woodshavings are available in following packaging:
• Bale weight: +/-25 kg
• 1 pallet weight = 15 bales (+/- 375 kg)
• 1 pallet size: 1,20 m x 0,8 m x 2,35 m
• Semi-trailer can mount 33 pallets, 495 bales in total 12,375 tons
We are always looking for distribution partners in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Netherlands. We sincerely hope that selling BioHansa™ wood shavings will be one of the most enjoyable and profitable parts of your business. To expedite the process, please fill in contact form or send us an email.
DELIVERY: INCOTERMS 2010 – EXW (Ex works), DAP (Delivered at place). MOQ (Minimum order quantity) is 1 ton.