Prices do not include delivery.
BioHansa™ firewood is ideal for heating. It is biosecure and burns well in stoves.
• Firewood is made out of BIRCH
• Moisture content 20%
• Energy content 1,5 kWh / kg
• Log length 29 cm +/- 1 cm
• Logs are split (min. 5 cm – max. 15 cm)
• UV resistant 40 L mesh bags
This is high energy value birch firewood. It is kiln-dried in order to secure low moisture content and eliminate the threat of a mould. Logs are packed in resistant mesh bags for easy handling.
BioHansa™ firewood are available in following packaging:
• 48 bags on pallet
• 24 pallets on a semi-trailer
• 1152 bags on a semi-trailer
We are always looking for distribution partners in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Netherlands. We sincerely hope that selling BioHansa™ firewood will be one of the most enjoyable and profitable parts of your business. To expedite the process, please fill in contact form or send us an email.
DELIVERY: INCOTERMS 2010 – EXW (Ex works), DAP (Delivered at place). MOQ (Minimum order quantity) is 1 ton.