HORSE ARENA HARROW
The horse arena harrow is intended for levelling and loosening of horse arena riding surfaces. The harrow has two spring loaded tine rows which will loosen the surface, a leveller that will make the surface completely even and a tilling roller that will compact the ground, leaving a great looking finish to the surface. The harrow will not damage the lower levels (understructure) of the riding surface.
The horse arena harrow features:
- A clearing shovel which will level the sides of the riding arena
- A tilling roller that will smoothen the harrowed ground leaving a great looking finish
- A large wheel that protects the walls of the riding arena in case the harrow hits the wall
- New model: no hydraulics required
- A professional harrow that makes it easy to keep the horse arena in top condition
- Can be adjusted for several kinds of riding surfaces.
- Once the adjustments have been done the harrow is very easy to use
- Support wheels available as an option: the harrow can be lifted off the ground and towed to desired place
Product no A21646
– Manually operated support wheels in the rear. Make it possible to tow the harrow away from the arena to desired place. Product no. A36593